[table=98%,White] | [table=97%,Silver] |
一首。


listen to me carefully..
thanks.
—————music‰——————

give me a chance. to runaway from you.

________yesterday once more


baby.


sometime ifeel helpless then 開始想念一個肩膀的力量.


do you ???

close my eyes。

一個人跳舞。


you are a lier. but i forgive you.

you make me cry .
but i forgive you



you leave me alone and never return.
but i forgive you.

you leave without say goodbye to me.
but i forgive you

you have a new lover.
but i forgive you.

you can't see my sorrow. but i forgive you.
memory

you don't know how much i love you
but i forgive you.

you tell me you are not happy.
but i forgive you


because you are still a child.
因爲你還是個孩子。

i should wait till you grow up
我得等你長大。

lost...
失去了曾經的擁有。在你離開。以後。 帶走了笑容。只留下寂寞。
忘了幸福是什麽。

歌曲:Sometimes When We Touch
歌手:Olivia
You ask me if I love you
你问我爱不爱你
And I choke on my reply
我不知该怎么回答
I’d rather hurt you honestly
坦城的回答会伤害你
Than mislead you with a lie
不过那也比我向你撒谎要强
For who am I to judge you
通过我对你的判断
In what you say or do
通过你的所作所为
I’m only just beginning
我刚刚开始
To see the real you
认清一个真实的你
And sometimes when we touch
有些时候我们接触
The honesty’s too much
彼此太过坦白
And I have to close my eyes
我闭上眼睛
And hide
把自己隐藏
I want to hold you till die
我想拥有你直到死去
I’ll we both break down and cry
直到我们分开的那一天
I want to hold you till the fear in me subsides
我想抱着你直到不能生存
Romance’s an honest strategy
浪漫就像一场甜蜜的战役
Leaves me grappling with my pride
让我失去我的骄傲
But through the years of maturity
但是当很多年成熟以后
Some tenderness survives
依然健在的只是亲切
I’m just another writer
我不过是一个另类的作家
Still trapped within my truth
仍然会在我的真理中被诱捕
A hesitant prizefighter
一个意志不坚定的战斗者
Still trapped within my youth
仍然会在我的真理中被诱捕
At times I’d lied to break you
很多次我用说谎来伤害你
And drive you to your knees
使你拜倒在我的旗下
At times I’d like to break through
很多次我想冲破它
And hold you endlessly
永远抱着你,拥有你
At times I understand you
很多时候我懂你
And I know how hard you try
我知道你的努力有很多艰难
I’ve watched while love commands you
我一直注视着你,但是爱情在命令着你
And I’ve watched love pass you by
我看到爱情和你擦肩而过
At times I think we’re drifters
有时我觉得我们都是溺水者
Still searching for a friend
直到找到一个朋友
A brother or a sister
一个兄弟或一个姐妹
But then the passion flares again
但是激情又一次闪耀

下载地址
|
|
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]