打印

我这么做错了么?

我这么做错了么?

我觉得我做的没什么错,大家给我点意见。
我很爱我的女朋友,我以前只是自己在电脑前自己打手枪,不是没有女朋友,我真的想把我们的第一次留到新婚。有句话叫“一个新婚床两只旧鸳鸯”我不想那样。我一直很小心的维护我们这段爱情。
就在1个月前我们谈婚论嫁可是她居然和我说她以前有过性经历。只有头疼,头疼,头疼。心里好象要怎么样似的。
我说我要好好考虑了,现在我虽然没和她说但是我想和她分手。真的希望大家给我点意见,麻烦SIS的朋友了。
本帖最近评分记录
  • 周郎 金币 +3 鼓励! 2008-11-5 10:06

first of all, u need to think whether u can still be together with her and won't keep on thinking this kind of question(she is not a virgin but u are and u cant accept her). second, can u make sure u won't mention this thing out when u quarrel with her next time? third, will u blame her always after both of u get married? fourth, what's your viewpoint about virginity and marriage? sometimes your point f view will change, when i am still single i mean when i haven;t fall in love before, i also think it is best to left sex happen after marriage, but when i met my girfriend and she is not a virgin and yet she love me so much, i accept her even though at first i also have the same problem and thought just like u, but now i can deal with it, it is not big deal as long she doesn;t find guys outside after married. the most important thing is u need to think further whether u can accept her and do both of u have the same point of u at the first stage when u decided to get together?

有过性经历  那很正常啊!   你和她现在分了   你能保证   下一个是没有性经历的吗?

那要看楼主对她的感觉了啊,如是十分的爱她,那就不要嫌弃她的过去。

兄弟,看开点,现在找没有性经历的女人哪那么好找!只要人不错,对你不错,那就行了。楼主居然想把第一次留到新婚之夜,楼主傻的好可爱。

爱她,就包容她,爱是爱一个人的缺点,爱她就原谅她,不要有那样的想法!

大哥!现在不管分还是不分,也要先上了她在说啊。

真正的爱一个人会在乎她的一切  但是如果你真的很爱她 就要包容她的一切 爱现在的她吧 何必活在那样的苛刻中呢 给她机会也就是给你机会

别听L7的,就因为都这么想所以才会很多女人都有了性经历。
但是如果有了,也是事实了,不要嫌弃,爱你疼你,过日子就是最好的

如果你只是爱她的处女膜的话,我劝你离开她
如果你是真正爱她的性格、为人等等的话,那就不要放弃
人生的缺憾有不少,没必要太过于追求完美!

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-7-8 15:00